Horizon lets you create user logins for everyone in your team, with role-based user permissions so that you can control the functions that each user can see and use.
How to create a new user
- Click in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Users' from the left hand menu.
- Enter the user's email as their User name. This makes it easier to remember.
- Add their email address (for sending password reminders and password resets).
- Add any other personal details, such as name, phone number, Time zone, etc.
- Enter and confirm the user's temporary password. The password entry box will also remind you of your account's password policy (for example the minimum password length).
- Click to the right of the 'Role' field. Select a role for the new user (this controls their system permissions). For more information on Roles, check out Using Roles to control user permissions.
- You'll see a list of available user licences. If you need more user licences, please contact us.
Tick the licences that you'd like to assign to the user then click
- Once you're done, close the Licences window.
The user will receive an email asking them to activate their Horizon account.