The customer service screen gives users access to contact data, without the admin privileges. To learn about giving users access to the screen, see Giving users access to the customer service loyalty screen
Accessing the customer service screen
- If the Customer Service screen is not the default screen on login, Click the Add-ons tab, then select Customer service from the left-hand menu.
Searching for a member
You'll most likely see something similar to the above. To search for a contact, all you need to do is enter the relevant details and click 'Search for member'.
Viewing a member’s details
To view a member's (contact) record, click to view their data.
The details available to the Horizon user will vary depending on their permissions, and may include the following (displayed in a series of tabs):
- Name, gender, date of birth, address, email address, marketing opt-ins.
- Loyalty membership overview, including membership date, points balance, loyalty account status and group membership details.
- Change the member's status.
- Send the member a letter.
- Enrol the member on their behalf.
- Redeem rewards on the member's behalf.
Loyalty transaction activity
- Details of loyalty transactions that have earned or burned points, including purchases.
- Rewards Wishlist.
- The member’s loyalty card/s.
- Any card requests.
- Details of all messages that have been sent to the member.
Permissions and Preferences
- The member’s communication channels (email address, SMS etc) and current opt-in preferences for each channel.
- An audit trail of changes to opt-in permissions & preferences.
- Any manually-added notes about the member.
- Details of any fraud audit cases.
- Details of any exclusions from fraud checks.