Horizon supports card-based loyalty programs, allowing you to register multiple cards, as well as storing useful information about card usage.
All cards can be found in a member's contact record. They are listed in the 'Loyalty cards' section.
- Registration date: When the card was registered against a member.
- Card number: The number associated to the card.
- Type of card: The type of card it is.
- First swipe date: The first time the card has been used.
- Last swipe date: The last time the card has been used.
- Card issued date: The date the card was issued to a member.
- Card request type: The type of card requested.
Unregistered cards allow a card to be added to a member's account, without them having to register it via the loyalty portal. Once the card has been added to the member's account, they will receive points for all transactions.
To add an unregistered card:
- Under the 'Loyalty cards' section, in the member's contact record, click
- Select the card type from the drop-down menu and the fill in the card number.
Requesting a new card
There are two methods for requesting a new card.
The first would be to implement this within the loyalty portal, giving members the ability to request a new card themselves.
The second option is for a Horizon user to request this via Horizon.
If cards are fulfilled by a third party organisation/system, then Horizon can be configured to produce regular exports of card requests as well as consume a fulfilment file to assign new, registered cards to existing member records.
To request a new card:
- Edit the contact record of the member.
- Go to 'Card Requests', found in the 'Loyalty and rewards' section and click
- Fill in the new card request form
- Your new card will be displayed in the card requests list.