At the start of the loyalty journey, a member will fill in a signup form, allowing them to join the program. This data is the loyalty profile. It can be as complex or simple as you want; as well as choosing which fields should be mandatory. All this data is added to the member’s contact record.
Here is an example of what a loyalty profile may look like:
Once they have signed up, they can always come back and edit the loyalty profile. You can entice the member to complete their loyalty profile, by offering extra points for doing so. Getting this data can be useful in helping you understand your members better, as well as ensuring their offers and emails are tailored to them.
How to set up loyalty profile fields
To configure what fields show up in the loyalty profile:
- Go to the Loyalty Management tab.
- Click Loyalty profile from the left-hand menu.
- The loyalty profile setup page will appear:
- If the wrong ‘Type of contact’ is selected, select the correct one from the drop-down list.
- By default, there are loyalty profile fields in place. You can change these by using the drop-down menu. You can remove any fields by clicking or add more fields by clicking
- Once you’re done, click