When you have created and saved your campaign, you can either start it straight away or schedule it to run at a future date/time.
How to schedule a campaign
1. Create and save your campaign. For more information see Creating a new campaign.
2. On the | Campaigns | tab, click the "play" icon.
3. Select the date and time on which you would like the campaign to start running.
The Status bar on the main Campaigns screen will show you whether each campaign is Active, Scheduled or Stopped.
Additional things you can do
- Search for previous campaigns using the | Search | or | Advanced Search | function.
- To preview campaign details and statistics, click the "eye" icon.
- To edit a campaign, click the "pencil" icon.
- To make a copy of a campaign, click the "clone" icon.
- To pause a running campaign, click the "pause" icon.
- To stop a running or completed campaign, click the "stop" icon.
- To delete a campaign, click the "delete" icon. Note: You cannot delete a campaign whilst it is running or in the paused state. You must stop the campaign first.
Note: If you run out of credit, your campaign will stop and display as 'Paused -out of credit'. Once you top-up, you will need to start your campaign. Go to the | Campaigns | tab and select "Active messages" under the "Messages" section. Press Play on your campaign.