Once you have sent your campaign, there are two ways you can access your reports in Horizon to look at the real-time message progress and historical campaign data.
Viewing 'real-time' campaign status
1. Click | Campaigns | at the top of the screen.
2. Search for your campaign, then click the "pencil" icon to open it.
3. Underneath the Statistics heading, you can see the real-time figures for campaign engagement, broken down with the following metrics:
SENT - Whether the campaign has been sent to your contacts.
DELIVERED - Whether the message has been delivered (to a contact's email address or mobile).
RESPONDED - Whether the contact has responded in some way (e.g. opening the email).
ENGAGED - Whether the contact has positively engaged (e.g. by clicking on a link in your email).
SUCCESS - A contact has achieved your campaign goal (e.g. filling out a form on a web landing page).
The results funnel on the right shows a visual breakdown of these metrics.
If you set some objectives before sending your campaign, you'll also see your campaign's current performance against those objectives. For more information see Measuring campaign success using Objectives.
4. Under the Message delivery heading (above the Statistics section), you'll see a listing of all the messages that have sent so far in your campaign, including a coloured bar that shows message delivery progress.
5. Click the "eye" icon to the right of the bar to see more detailed message delivery details:
- Total contacts in the target group and the number of contacts that are contactable, uncontactable or blacklisted.
- Overall message delivery progress stats, plus delivery stats for each channel you're using in your message.
- Link clicks, including link category.
6. In some cases, you may see charts that include red or amber coloured data:
- Red indicates contacts are blacklisted.
- Amber indicates contacts are not opted-in to the categories you used against their channel.
As a result, these contacts are now uncontactable and will not receive these messages. For more information on why contacts weren't sent the campaign message, see Why didn’t some contacts receive my campaign message?
7. Under the "Link clicks" heading, you can see how many people have clicked on each of the links in your message content. This is a good way to see what content your subscribers are engaging with most in your emails, e.g. your website or social links. If you have used a link category, this will also show in the report.
Unique clicks indicates how many contacts click the link. The unique clicks only include the first time contact clicked the link. If they click the link again, this will show under 'Total clicks'. If the email was forwarded and someone clicked the link, this would appear under 'Total clicks'.
8. Finally, under the "Engagement with target group" heading, you will see an engagement summary of your target group and message(s). This will show the number of contacts in your group who responded to and engaged with your message(s).
If you're using an A/B Split test, you'll also see detailed delivery stats for each message in the split test. The stats include total and percentage figures for "Responded" and "Engaged", which will be used to pick the "winning" message.
Viewing historical campaign data
1. Click | Reports | at the top of the screen.
This may take several seconds to load depending on the amount of data being returned.
2. Click | Campaign summary | to open this report (it opens in a new browser tab).
3. Set the reporting options:
- Select the date range for the campaign(s) you're interested in.
- Select a single campaign from the dropdown menu or select "All" to view data from all the campaigns in that range.
- View a specific report by selecting it from the dropdown menu or select "Dashboard" to view a summary of all the reports.
4. Once you have selected your report options, click the | Refresh Report | button.
5. To look up further information for any of the reports, click the | Details | button.
6. Once you have clicked "Details", you can access a list of clickable blue links for each campaign, breaking things down even further. You can click any of the following blue links: total clicks, total opens, unique opens, total unsubscribes.
You can also export information into an Excel or CSV file.