Horizon offers the ability to manually adjust a Loyalty member’s points balance. This allows you to add or subtract points as necessary.
Horizon users can have limits on how many points they can add or subtract. See below on how you can set this. Alternatively it can be set for all users, under Settings > Account settings > Loyalty & Rewards.
If you want to refund a reward, there's an easier way to do it. To learn more, go to Refund rewards.
How to make an adjustment
- Find the contact you wish to adjust, then click
- Scroll down to the ‘Loyalty & Rewards’ section.
- You’ll find a section called ‘Loyalty Transaction Activity’, with a button labelled ‘Add loyalty transaction’.
- Click the button, and you’ll see a pop-up window that lets you add or remove points.
- Use the ‘Activity’ dropdown to select a manual points addition or deduction.
- Enter a description. This description will be visible to the member in their Transaction History.
- Select how many points should be added or deducted.
- Click Add.
How to limit a users point adjustment limit
Point adjustment limits are set within user roles.
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Select 'Roles (permissions)' from the left-hand menu.
- Edit the appropriate role or add a new role.
- At the bottom of the screen, you'll see:
Select 'Set adjustment limits for this user role'
You can set the limit the points depending on the scenario.
If you want to limit what a user can add/subtract manually, use the first two options.
If you want to limit what a user can add/subtract in a 24 hour period, use the second two options.
- Once done, click