If you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset this by clicking on the | Forgot password | link at the bottom of the Horizon login screen. If you know your password and you want to change it, see How to change your password.
If you have entered your password incorrectly more than three times, your account will be locked. When your account is locked, the reset password process won't work (you won't be sent the email). Your account is locked out for thirty minutes. After this time, you can then reset your password. Otherwise, you can contact your Horizon administrator or raise a support request with us, who can then unlock your account.
How to reset your password
1. Click the | Forgot password | link on the Horizon login screen.
2. Enter the email used on your account and click the | Reset | button.
If you have forgotten what email you used, please contact your Horizon administrator.
3. You should see a message asking you to check your email inbox (and your junk folder, just in case).
4. Check your email account for the reset password email.
5. There will be a link in the email that will allow you to change your password. Do so and this will also log you in.