Here you will find any known issues with the system. These issues have been raised with our development team to be fixed and will be raised in an upcoming release. The current status is detailed here so you can see when a known issue will be fixed, or if it has already.
- Layout doesn't refresh:
When the 'Refresh layout' button is clicked in content, the layout doesn't refresh even though there are changes
Emoji's don't work for pre-headers:
If a emoji is used in the pre-header and the email is received, the emoji doesn't appear
- Promotion shows a status of Scheduled even though it's active:
When viewing promotions, the status for an active promotion shows as Scheduled, even though it's definitely active.
- Custom field, which contains a apostrophe, in publication does not save:
If a apostrophe is in a custom field and a contact enters data into that field during a publication, the contact's answer is not recorded in their contact record.
- Existing contact's 'Type of contact' changes after sending QuickSMS:
This happens when a division has more than one 'Type of contact'. When a QuickSMS is sent to a number that is in an existing contact, the contact's 'Type of contact' is changed to the division's default 'Type of contact'.
- When editing a cloned message, the save button disappears:
After cloning a message and making some edits to the content, when the save button is clicked it disappears and the content doesn't save.
- Sometimes when a rule group is cloned, the rules in the cloned group are different:
Sometimes when a rule group is cloned, the new cloned group has different rules to the rules in the original rule group.
- Opt-ins showing as not opted in on 'Update preferences' page even though the contact is opted in:
If a contact views the 'Update Preferences' page and is opted in for email, but has other channels such as mobile, they will show as not opted in for all channels, including email. If the contact only has the email channel, this will show correctly as opted in.
- Expire points balance contact search filter doesn't work:
When selecting the 'Expire points balance' from the 'Loyalty transactions' contact advanced search group and using it in a search, the search results in 0 contacts.
- Contact search 'Scheme joined date more than X days' doesn't work:
When using the contact advanced search 'Scheme joined date more than X days', day X is included in the search results. However, you would expect day X not to be included in the search results.
- When editing a second image, the first edited image shows:
When editing content, you edit an image and can clearly see the image in the preview. However, when you go to edit a second image, the preview shows the first image.
- Image folder not loading:
When editing content, accessing folders for images (by trying to insert or edit an image), a folder may not open.
Solved 26th May 2021
- Update preferences page not opting out contact when the same channel select:
When unticking any opt-ins for one channel type (e.g. SMS) on the 'Update preferences' page, the contact isn't opted out.
Solved 11th May 2021
- Referral of a friend' loyalty behaviour is sometimes not being rewarded to members:
Sometimes the 'Referral of a friend' loyalty behaviour isn't rewarded to members, even though the member has referred a friend successfully.
- The 'Loyalty Points Changes Summary' Horizon report isn't showing redeemed points:
When viewing the 'Loyalty Points Changes Summary' report in Horizon, the bar graph shows no redeemed points, even though points have been redeemed.
- Card numbers are being allocated to social sign ups:
When an account has been enabled for “card requests” there was an issue whereby members signing up via social channels where having a Horizon-generated member ID assigned as a card number. This has been fixed and no longer occurs.
- Custom events not configurable against Relationship Scores:
An issue that meant custom events weren’t configurable against Relationship Scores has been fixed.
Solved 9th March 2021
- The SMS to Email service keeps breaking long SMS messages into multiple emails:
When sending a SMS longer than 152 characters, the SMS is split out into multiple emails
Solved 22nd September 2021
- Variable content doesn't work in promotion redemption messages:
Variable content has been created for a promotion redemption message, however when the message is received, the same message is received, even though the variable content should've been received.
- Using the contact search filters 'Completed loyalty behaviour' and 'Completed loyalty behaviour date' together doesn't work:
When using the contact search filter 'Completed loyalty behaviour' with the search filter 'Completed loyalty behaviour date', the search results are incorrect.