The following are key new features that have been delivered with HTK Horizon 3.6:
Contact record usability
To make the contact record easier to navigate the page has been tabbed; this makes it quicker to find what's important and floats key contact information to the top of the screen. The contact attributes have been grouped into the following sections:
- General; contains the personalised event stream and daily trends for the contact along with Persona & Lifecycle stages, general contact attributes and location information
- Permissions and preferences; channels and the audit trail of changes to a contacts permissions and preferences
- Order insight; order insight calculated fields and all financial transaction activity for a contact (including the ability to extend a transaction to show the associated line items).
- Loyalty and rewards; all loyalty-related attributes including a members wallet, wishlist and loyalty cards. This tab will only be available if our loyalty product is enabled within your account
- Contact activity; audit trail of all contact activities including campaigns, loyalty behaviour completion (if using loyalty) and changes in the contacts group membership
- Notes; all contact notes added against the contact
- Custom fields; if you've created any sets of custom fields for your account they will be grouped within this tab
Tracking progress towards attaining wishlisted rewards
We’ve productised the capability to search and segment members based on their progress towards affording tiered rewards that are on their wishlist. It’s also possible to personalise message content with the relevant details too.
There are two new search filters for wishlist in the contact advanced search:
- Wishlisted rewards achievable
- Wishlisted rewards in progress
These allow a user to search for members based on the number of items on their wishlist they can afford to redeem and those that they’re progressing towards affording.
Within the wishlist panel on the contact record there’s also 3 new columns related to this new capability:
- Can afford?; indicates if the member can currently afford the tiered reward based on it’s cost and their current reward points balance.
- Points required; if they cannot currently afford the tiered reward then this field will indicate how many points they need in order to afford it.
- Progress; a percentage value showing how close to affording the tiered reward the member is.
There’s also a range of new smart inserts that have been added which means message content can be personalised with wishlisted tiered rewards that a member is progressing towards affording and those that they can afford.
It’s possible to include smart inserts for up to 3 tiered rewards that are ‘achieved’ and in ‘progress’. ‘Achieved wishlist reward 1’ will substitute the details of the tiered reward the member can afford which costs the most points. For ‘Progress wishlist reward 1’ this will be the details for the tiered reward the member is closest to affording.
The following are some key improvements that have been delivered with HTK Horizon 3.6;
- SparkPost; we’ve integrated SparkPost for email message delivery. We will be migrating customers over from PMTA to SparkPost in due course. Please contact customer support or your Account Manager if you have any questions relating to this activity.
- Support for multi-line transactions within transaction import; added support for multi-line transaction processing when handling ‘currency to point’ exchange rates; both quantity and currency-based transactions are now supported.
- Enhancements to search and segmentation on transactions; exposed a richer set of transaction basket and line-item attributes for search and segmentation.
- Made the width of the Horizon date picker a standard size; standardised the width of the date picker so the size is consistent when scrolling through months.
- Linking the voucher code redeemed by a member the the appropriate basket line item; ability to identify which line item in a transaction had a voucher code applied to it.
- Show the offer end and start date on the offers table; made it easier to identify when offers are starting and ending without the need to open up an individual offer.
- Scroll bar for group 'tags' at the top of the contact record; if a contact has more than 6 rows of group ‘tags’ showing at the top of record then a scroll bar is added to reduce the amount of screen space used.
- Added pagination to import and export summary page; the import and export summary page both now support pagination making it easier to navigate through results.
The following customer affecting issues have been resolved in HTK Horizon 3.6:
- Fixed issue with new publication vanity URLs presenting a 404 error page
- Fixed issue with inline styling anomalies presented within IE 11 web browser