The following are key new features that have been delivered with HTK Horizon 3.5:
This release of Horizon sees the implementation of the first phase of Group manager which has introduced capability for tracking contacts’ group membership, so it’s easier to identify what groups they’re currently a member of as well as historic group membership (i.e. when contacts have previously joined and left groups).
This has an impact on the following product features.
The top of the contact record has been re-designed to provide instant visibility of the groups a contact is currently a member of.
The purple ‘tags’ show the name of the group, and when hovering over a tag the date and time the contact joined the group will be displayed, along with the current total contact count for that group.
There are 3 different shades of purple/pink used to visualise group membership:
Dark purple: last joined the group within the last 4 months and is still a member
Lighter purple: last joined the group within the last 4 to 8 months and is still a member
Light pink: last joined the group more than 8 months ago and is still a member
Group membership in contact activity
A new tab has been added to contact activity called ‘Group Membership’ which provides an audit history of all groups a contact has joined and left. Each entry includes the group name, group type, date/time joined, date/time left (if relevant) and a description.
Group membership search and segmentation
New search and segmentation options have been added to a new group called ‘Group membership changes’. This allows a user to select a group and identify contacts based on when they last joined and/or last left the group.
Within groups the following ‘Group trends’ chart has been added. This makes it easy for a user to see the change in group size over time along with the number of ‘joined’ and ‘left’ events that have occurred. The purple line indicates the date that the group definition changed.
This chart has also been added to the group pop-up that is presented when clicking on the view icon.
Group events on the smart stream
The smart stream has been updated with a new event filter called ‘Group Membership’. It is enabled by default and will show group join and group left events within the event stream.
Contact smart stream
A contact-specific smart stream has been added to the contact record meaning it’s now possible to view activity focused on the individual.
In Horizon 3.5 all transactions made a member are displayed within the Financial Transaction Activity table which is part of Order insight. It’s possible to expand the basket level details to reveal all line items for a transaction.
Search and segmentation on transactions
A new group has been added to search and segmentation more attributes from a transaction. Within ‘Order insight’ basket-level attributes can be used for segmentation. This will be extended in 3.6 to support line items.
The capability of codes has been extended to support on-pack codes. This allows a user to configure a particular action to occur when a member/third party presents an on-pack code for processing.
On-pack codes can be managed from the Vouchers sub-menu in Offer Management.
For the first release it is possible for a transaction to be created when an on-pack code has been submitted. This is a particularly useful capability for brands who wish to process transactions but may not have the ability to integrate with a PoS; a customer can enter/present a code and that will be translated into a transaction for a particular product, at a particular site and for a particular price etc.
The following are some key improvements that have been delivered with HTK Horizon 3.5;
- Export summary screen enhancements; on the export summary details of the search condition used for the export can be seen
- Migrated from Pentaho EE to Pentaho 8 CE; we’ve migrated away from Pentaho Enterprise Edition to Pentaho Community Edition after some rigorous cost benefit analysis
- New Admin API endpoint to look up member by card number; it’s now possible to lookup members using card number via the admin api
- New Admin API endpoint to process purchase transaction for loyalty; loyalty transaction can now be processed via the admin api
The following customer affecting issues have been resolved in HTK Horizon 3.5:
- Error uploading images into portals
- Loyalty Group member Redemptions can get stuck in an infinite loop if some members balance is less than their proportionate points deduction
- Contact imports fail if "skipping" one or more columns
- Advanced search searches on deleted contact types
- Not possible to search for contacts via wallet refund date
- When a custom behaviours completion frequency is set to minutes the check rules button count returns the incorrect amount of members
- Users with a role that does not have the 'authorise' permission will receive user confirm creation email
- Contacts added via Loyalty Portal do not appear under map groups
- Fixed data consistency issue with the reading and storing of custom date fields
- Exclude from processing search filter appears when not actually being searched on
- Deleting user who has manually added/deduct points will stop LoyaltyTransactionItems Endpoint from working
- The Admin API method to process a purchase transaction gives a 500 error when the account settings "Points calculated based on" is set to 'currency'