The following new features have been delivered with Horizon 3.0.30:
Wishlist & Wallet
We’ve enhanced the capability of our loyalty program management feature by giving loyalty members the ability to add offers and rewards to a wishlist; it could be that they can’t afford the reward yet or that they want to redeem it later when they have more time. With the wish list capability this is now possible.
It’s also possible for all the offers and rewards a loyalty member has redeemed to be saved to a loyalty wallet. This improves the customer experience as a member doesn’t have to root through their emails to find details of the offers and rewards they’ve redeemed, they’ll be able to view them all from one place!
There are also benefits for the loyalty program managers; it is possible to search and segment loyalty members based on the offers and rewards they have on their wishlist or wallet. This means communications to members can be tailored based on the rewards and offers they want and what they have already redeemed.
B2B Group Membership
The first release of our group membership capability sees us provide support for group loyalty membership; this allows loyalty members to ‘group’ together with the main benefit being the ability to pool their points to earn rewards quicker.
This release supports B2B Group Membership whereby there is a lead member of the group who controls a) who can join and leave the group and b) the permissions they have. These permissions include the ability to login to the portal, redeem rewards and spend from the group point balance. It’s also possible for a lead member to select notifications when members of the group redeem rewards.
The following improvements have been delivered with Horizon 3.0.30:
- We’ve made it easier to find our loyalty features! Until now they have been hidden away in settings but we’ve brought them into the main part of the User Interface. All the capability now sits under ‘Loyalty Management’
- It’s very common for loyalty programs to offer their members loyalty cards, in this release we now bring support for storing loyalty membership card numbers against loyalty member records, they can also differ from their loyalty membership number if required.
- As part of our wallet development we’ve introduced the ability for loyalty members to download a PDF voucher when viewing an offer/reward they’ve redeemed within the portal or mobile app; this is automatically generated and includes a QR code of the voucher. It’s also possible for an organisation to set their own PDF voucher template.
- Horizon now supports the ability to upload images to the file store which are in SVG (vector graphic) format.
- Within this release we’ve made it possible for external IDs/References to be passed through when calling the loyalty enrollment service; this makes it possible for organisations to use their own unique identifiers within Horizon for identifying their members alongside their loyalty membership number.
We’ve fixed the following bugs raised by customers:
- In certain circumstances opt-in categories for contacts were not exporting; the columns were blank in the export file. We’ve fixed this as part of this release.
The following operational updates have been delivered with Horizon 3.0.30:
- Addressed issues identified from information security testing; continuing our proactive approach to maintaining our high level of security standards.
- Java 8 upgrade; improved security compliance, plus this upgrade presents an opportunity for using new language features and libraries that aren't available in older features of the language.